EMA West provides services and products designed for the specific needs of our clients. Our certified and registered personnel have surveyed hundreds of structures, including schools, commercial, industrial, public, and private buildings, multi family complexes for the presence, extent, and location of asbestos-containing materials, lead-based paint and mold. EMA West's personnel are experienced and knowledgeable in the design of abatement contract specifications and the on-site monitoring of abatement projects. Attention is focused on efficient, practical solutions designed to address the range of problems associated with asbestos-containing materials, lead based paint and mold.
The services provided by EMA West, Inc. include:
- Confidential building inspection and surveys;
- Sample collection and laboratory data analysis;
- Evaluation of and recommendations for methods of compliance with regulatory standards;
- Design and preparation of abatement contract bid specifications;
- Abatement Monitoring Services;
- Periodic surveillance, including air monitoring;
- Design of operations and maintenance programs; and
- Industrial Hygiene.